We’re excited to bring you this unique, one-of-a-kind learning experience assembling the best no-tillers, agronomists, and researchers together in one location to share cutting-edge ideas and strategies to improve the profitability and efficiency of your no-till system.
The 28th annual National No-Tillage Conference offers a mix of general sessions, No-Till Classrooms, and invaluable No-Till Roundtables. Just as important is the chance to profit from unlimited hallway networking with the most innovative, forward-thinking minds in no-till during next January's event in St. Louis!
JUST A FEW OF THE NO-TILL TOPICS AND AUTHORITIES TO SPEAK...
- Regenerating Soil Microbiomes for Improved Farm Productivity, Profitability - David Johnson, Research Scientist/ Molecular Biologist, Institute for Sustainable Agriculture, New Mexico State University
- Boosting Biomass and Crop Production with a Super-Charged Compost Inoculant
- Courting the Two ‘M’s’ that Make or Break Your Soil’s Biological System - James Hoorman, Hoorman Soil Health Services, Jenera, Ohio
- The Biology of Soil Compaction and Safeguarding Your No-Tilled Soils
- Taking No-Till Another Step: New Directions, Opportunities with Regenerative Agriculture - Paul Overby, No- Tiller, Wolford, North Dakota
- Putting Dollars and Cents to the Value of Healthy No-Tilled Soils
- The Road to Continuous No-Till and Enhanced, Efficient and Profitable System Performance - Roberto Peiretti, No-tiller, Consultant, Argentina, and Uruguay
- Solving the Riddle of Cover Crops and Fertilizer Management Capturing and Harnessing Sunlight and Carbon with the Constant Canopy System - Jason Mauck, No-tiller, Gaston, Ind.
- How No-Tilling Hemp Could Add to Your Operation’s Bottom Line - Steve Groff, No-tiller, Cover Crop Expert, Holtwood, Pa.
- Cover Cropping Around the World in 45 Minutes!
- Farm Like an Architect: Interseeding Covers to Build Beneficial Insect Communities - Mike Bredeson, Research Scientist, Ecdysis Foundation, Grove City, Minn.
- Insecticidal Seed Treatments: How Do They Work and Where Do They Go?
- A Multi-Faceted Approach to a Profitable No-Till System - Andrew Reuschell, No-tiller, Golden, Ill.
- How to Develop ‘Actionable Items’ for Better No-Tilling Through Aerial Imaging - Dan & Brian Sutton, No-tillers, Lowell, Ind.
- Building a More Sustainable, Profitable No-Till Dairy Operation - Aaron Augustinian, No-tiller, Kewaunee, WI
- Assessing SDS, SCN Threats to No-Tilled Soybeans and Finding Profitable Strategies and Solutions - Jason Bond, Plant Pathologist, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Ill.
- Getting to the ‘How and Why’ on No-Tilling Green - Josh Payne, No-tiller, Concordia, Mo.
- Banking on Soil Biology for Better No-Till Yields and Profits - Jeff Martin, No-tiller and Strip-tiller, Mount Pulaski, Ill.
- Tips and Tweaks for Raising High-Yielding Strip-Tilled Corn
- Understanding Soil Tests for Optimal No-Till Nutrient Needs - Ray Ward, President, Ward Laboratories, Kearney, NE
- Regular Rate: 1st Attendee Rate: $359 , Additional Attendee Rate: $332
- Valid through: 12/31/2019
- Onsite Rate: 1st Attendee Rate: $409, Additional Attendee Rate: $409 Valid through: 1/10/2020
- One-Day Rate 1st Attendee Rate: $240, Additional Attendee Rate: $240
- For one-day registration, please call (866) 839-8455. You may also register onsite at the conference registration desk.