Since 2014, Commonland has been collaborating as a growing 4 returns network of strong local landscape partners that know and live in the landscape. They are supported by Commonland as an enabler and, in some cases, co-initiator of landscape restoration initiatives.
Large parts of Commonland’s collective DNA include a Theory U-inspired approach to engaging with people in and on the land as well as identifying and setting up businesses in the landscape. However, one of the most spoken about and inspirational aspect of our collective approach to landscape restoration is promoting a transition from conventional, intensive agriculture toward more regenerative, nature-based forms of agriculture.
It is therefore unsurprising that Regenerative Agriculture is the focus of this online Mountain Trail where we will be capturing, celebrating and sharing our lessons learned together with expert speakers:
- Hervé Dupied | Environmental Initiatives Manager at Patagonia. He will share Patagonia’s perspective on the future of regenerative farming including food democracy, the continuum of regenerative and agroforestry approaches, and supply chains.
- Abby Rose | Regenerative farmer, agtech founder and co-host at Farmerama podcast. She will take us on a journey into the possible risks and opportunities of technology in the regenerative agriculture revolution.
- Lenny Martinez | Head of Sustainability at 12Tree Finance GmbH. He will explain about his lessons learned around multi-crop regenerative farming systems from an engaged investment perspective.
🏔 Join us on the 15th of December in this online webinar and we’ll meet each other on top of the virtual mountain via the link below.
Special thanks to the partners that have helped us gather the lessons learned: AlVelAl, Living Lands, Grounded, Wij.land, Wide Open Agriculture, RegenWA and more.
First speakers confirmed:
– Hervé Dupied, Environmental Initiatives Manager EMEA at Patagonia
– Lenny Martinez, Head of Sustainability Department at 12Tree Finance GmbH
annddd last but not least, Abby Rose, is a regenerative farmer, agtech founder and co-host at Farmerama podcast and she will take us on a journey into the possible risks and opportunities of technology in the regenerative agriculture revolution.