Agriculture Summit 2020, is being organized by a Universal Society of Food and Nutrition (USFN), a non-profitable professional association meant for research and development in the field of Food Science & Technology. At the conference, technologists, agriculturalists, students, biologists, academicians, research scholars and interested persons are invited. Such a confluence, pools ideas and valuable experiences that can benefit the society. The technologists and researchers would exhibit their research results and highlight its application in farming.
Some such innovative advancements include:
- Use of sensors in detecting moisture, soil conditions, pests, micro-climate, etc.
- Vertical farming indoors
- Use of drones to automate the farming procedures such as watering, harvesting, ploughing etc.
Some of the other suggested techniques include block chains, management of livestock and innovative greenhouses. These techniques reduce the dependency on labour, fasten the process of productivity by producing it in mass and also monitor food security.
The delegates encourage the attendees to present their research either orally or through papers. Thus, such conferences play a major role in spreading awareness at the global level.
- Agriculture Science Faculty, Students, Scientists
- Agriculture & Food Security Technologist
- Agriculture Research Centres
- Seed Science Technologist
- Soil science and soil-plant nutrition Technologist
- Forestry and Landscaping Scientists
- Plant Science Faculty, Students, Scientists
- Animal Science Faculty, Students, Scientists
- Agriculture and Plant Associations and Societies
- Agriculture Industrialist
- Agriculture University
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Agricultural Devices Manufacturing Companies
- R&D Laboratories