This is an EU Green week partner event.
The aim of the webinar is to engage government and civil society representatives in a panel discussion to share knowledge and ideas that inspire action to upscale Nature-Based Solutions in Europe and globally, also as part of green recovery plans being developed in repose to the global COVI-19 pandemic.
Moderator: Ms Hilde Eggermont, Coordinator of the Belgian Biodiversity Platform / BiodivERsA Vice Chair
- Ms Chantal van Ham, EU Programma Manager – Nature Based Solutions, IUCN European Regional Office
- Ms Elena Visnar Malinovska, Head of Unit – Climate Adaptation, DG Clima, European Commision
- Ms Erica Ten Broeke, Landscape Manager, Commonland
- Dr Janice Weatherley-Singh, Director – EU Strategic Relations, MCS EU
- Mr Zacharie Mechali, Senio Advicsor/Deputy – Department of Ecological Transition and Natural Resources, Agence Française de Développement