Interested in a regenerative farming system that is low risk, has low input costs and is reliably profitable?
Join holistic management educator, Graeme Hand (Hand for the Land) for 3 online sessions to determine if regenerative agriculture will work on your farm, for your business.
- Analyse and select enterprises that are in line with what you are trying to achieve
- Determine where to invest your time and money to increase profit
- Schedule farm development and priorities
- Plan and produce a Holistic Profit Plan that puts you in charge of your finances.
- Understand & apply the planning, monitoring, corrective action and policies to achieve your profit target.
- Determine level of profit required
- Is there a logjam stopping progress?
- Analyse profitability and risk of current enterprises.
- New sources of income if required
- Profitable simple and low risk enterprises selected
- Determine weak link in each enterprise and how it will be addressed.
- Expenses categorised into wealth inescapable and maintenance.
- Profit planned - paying yourself first.
- Whole of farm cash flow planned and checked.
- Steps involved in producing a profit: Monthly variance to budget produced within the first week.
- Structured monthly meeting to determine corrective action to be taken and who is responsible for completing this action.
- Profit plan back on track.
- RANT member: $80
- Non member: $120
- Student: $30
Links to the workshop sessions and the content of each will be emailed to you when you register. Please email Celia at email@example.com with any queries. Membership can be paid for by direct debit.
The price covers all 3 sessions. The sessions will be recorded for later viewing if the times are unsuitable for you.