Sustainability Week: Countdown to COP26, hears from global corporations, policymakers, and investors who are committed to reversing climate change through innovative thinking. Methods to lower emissions, improve sustainability and the transition to renewables that actively protect the environment will be discussed in depth. Packed with insightful panel discussions and case studies, innovative investment opportunities and hackathons, our event’s deep analysis from senior-level speakers creates opportunities that can influence the emergence of a sustainable economy.
- Meeting the Paris agreement targets
- Effective data measurements
- Reducing emissions through innovation
- Transitioning away from fossil fuels
- Using sustainable agriculture to establish a regenerative economy
- Tacking emissions in heavy industry
Who should attend?
- Senior sustainability and CSR professionals from all industries
- Business leaders and executives (managers, directors, c-suite) from all industries
- Impact investors / responsible investors
- ESG reporting agencies
- Charities and organizations with an interest in sustainability issues
- Sustainability and climate academics e.g. researchers and professors
- Relevant government bodies, departments, and policymakers