The objective of Eurosoil 2020 is to bring together leading research scientists working on soil-related topics and stakeholders dealing with issues of public concern, such as soil degradation and the consequences of climatic changes. The important bridging role of soil practitioners to translate scientific knowledge into practice will be emphasised during Eurosoil 2020.
- Prof. Paolo Barberi, Coordinator for the Group of Agroecology, Institute of Life Sciences, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (SSSA), Pisa, Italy and former Coordinator, PhD Programme in Agrobiodiversity (SSSA).
- Prof. Rachel Creamer, Chair of the Soil Biology Group at Wageningen University.
- Mr. Luca Montanarella, Leading the Soil Data and Information Systems activities of the Joint Research Centre in support of the EU Thematic Strategy for Soil Protection and numerous other soil-related policies.
- Dr. Christy Van Beek, Director of the SoilCares Foundation, Chief Agronomist at AgroCares, and scientist on food security and soil fertility.
- Registration fees starts from CHF 295 (EUR 278) to CHF 865 (EUR 815).
- For the fee categories and other payment details: https://eurosoil2020.com/registrations/