The Savory Global Network is gathering in Albury NSW in March 2020, and in association with the Australian Holistic Management Co-operative is organising two days of events on the themes of:
- Freeing up your natural capital, physical and mental
- Planning strategy for the next drought
- Combining agricultural production and farmland health
- Training and mentoring from Land to Market Australia
- Branding produce through Ecological Outcome Verification
- Holistic Management and profitable biodiversity
- Finance and investment for regenerative agriculture
- Tuesday 24 March — Conference on farming and ecological health
- Wednesday 25 March — Field trips to local regenerative producers: Holbrook Grazing and Mixed Farming – Eggs, Beef, Lamb and Forestry, Multi-Species Grazing and Carbon Farming, Regenerative Agriculture in Wymah Valley, Heading North, Building Resilience onto Regenerative Agriculture Business, A Day Down by the Murray River, Livestock Marketing, Heading West, Cropping and Mixed Farming
- Thursday 26 to Saturday 28 March — Savory Global Network Gathering: The Savory Global Network Gathering is an invitation-only event, open to Savory Hubs, Savory Accredited Professionals and Savory Regenerating Members.
- Early Registration – for all registrations received prior to 5 pm on 6 January 2020. To be eligible for this rate, payment must be received by the early registration cut-off date. If payment is not received within this time, regular rates will automatically apply.
- Standard Registration – for all registrations received between 5 pm on 6 January and 8 March 2020. Registration is not deemed confirmed until payment is received and payment must be received prior to the conference.
- Late Registration – for all registrations received after 5 pm on 8 March 2020. Registration is not deemed confirmed until payment is received and payment must be received prior to the conference.
- Day Registration – For delegates unable to attend the full conference, there is a “Day Registration” rate available for attendance on either Tuesday (conference day) or Wednesday (field trip day). Inclusions for day registrations: All relevant materials and daytime catering for the chosen day.
- Full Registrations: All Conference materials and day time catering for each day of the conference and field trips as well as the casual welcome function on Monday night.
- Day Registrations: Does not include entry to the Welcome Function or Conference Dinner however you can purchase tickets for these events at the nominated rates on the following page.