A two day workshop by Venture Organic focused on business strategy & personal development
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- How to identify, develop and profit from innovation in the regenerative and organic food chain
- How to profit from the surge in organic demand and the emerging trend towards regenerative branding
- Practical strategies to deliver higher profits whilst giving you more time to spend with your family
- How to tap into a supportive business eco-system and network
- How to profit from adopting regenerative practices to differentiate your product and build resilience into your production model
- How to look after your physical, emotional and mental health during tough times
- Charlie Arnott: Regenerative Farmer
- Adam Gibson: Venture Organic Founder
- Nick Rudge: Meditation and Wellness Coach
- David Westbrook: Farm Owners Academy Coach
- Justin Babet: Nutrition and wellness coach, Founder Chief Nutrition
- Emmanuela Prigioni: Lyttleton Stores and Farm it Forward Co-ordinator
- This is project fully funded by the Nepean Blue Mountains Public health Network.
- All proceeds from ticket sales will go to bush fire recovery projects in the local community.
- Ticket fee includes workshop, meals & accommodation.
- Accommodation will be allocated on a first come basis so book your tickets early.