You are invited to a joint meeting of Green America's Regenerative Supply Working Group and Carbon Farming Innovation Network!
Agenda highlights include:
- Regenerative farmers achieving agronomic and financial results at scale
- Brands leading the transformation of the industry to regenerative agriculture and leading on soil as a climate solution
- Key Innovators from other industries who have designed rapidly-scalable training and technical support
- Researchers connecting soil health/human health/nutrition
- Updates on state and national policy opportunities for soil health and carbon sequestration in soil
- Roundtable on finance/soil health/ climate solutions
Visit leading regenerative farmer, Adam Chappell and tour his farming operation in Cotton Plant, AR Tuesday morning before the meeting starts. Seats limited.
Register by April 15th and attend the field trip for no additional charge!