The Harvest Conference is an educational event that offers affordable classes on organic growing and sustainable living. The 7th annual Harvest Conference will take place on September 11 & 12, 2020 in a livestream via Zoom Webinar.
We are offering a small selection of 1-day workshops taught by outstanding guest speakers. Each day-long workshop is independent. Take a workshop with any instructor on Friday and/or Saturday; receive a discount for registering for both days. Workshop recordings are available for an additional cost for registered participants.
Cherokee Foods with Amy Walker, Mary Crowe & Tyson Sampson
- Friday 9/11: Gathering & Wildcrafting
- Saturday 9/12: Cultivating Traditional Foods
Farm Business with Cee Stanley of Green Heffa Farms
- Friday 9/11: The NC Hemp Industry
- Saturday 9/12: Brand Your Small Farm for Fundraising Success
Herbal Tonics with Patricia Kyritsi Howell
- Friday 9/11: Spring & Summer Seasonal Tonics
- Saturday 9/12: Fall & Winter Seasonal Tonics
About the Organizer:
Organic Growers School is the premiere provider of practical and affordable organic education in the Southern Appalachians, building a vibrant food & farming community by boosting the success of organic home growers and farmers in our region. Our hands-on training, workshops, conferences and partnerships inspire, educate, and support people to farm, garden, and live organically.
- $70 = one day only (either Friday or Saturday)
- $125 = both days (Friday & Saturday) of any two workshops at the Harvest Conference
- $50 recordings of any workshop(s) available to registered participants
- For more information, please contact Sera Deva, Director of Programs & Systems Design at firstname.lastname@example.org