Investing in Nature: Financing nature-based solutions for India will bring together the domestic and international funding community and land-use actors from India to: 1) Discuss the opportunities and challenges for scaling up of NbS in India. 2) Get insights and perspectives from experts, funders, and practitioners on how best to unlock, mobilise, and catalyse finance for nature from the private and public sector in India. 3) Inspire the funding community to act for nature.
- Tim Christophersen | Head, Nature for Climate Branch, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Sameer Shisodia | CEO, Rainmatter Foundation
- Nitin Pandit | CEO, Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE)
- Seema Paul | Program Director, Sequioia Climate Fund
- Sandeep Roy Choudhury | Co-founder and Director, VNV Advisory Service
- Carolin Leeshaa | Director, Head of Social & Sustainable Finance, KPMG Australia
Rohini Chaturvedi | Senior Advisor – Land Use, India Climate Collaborative