Are you deeply passionate about restoring landscapes and fostering thriving communities but unsure how to approach it? Perhaps you’re searching for practical guidance on how to establish your partnership, set up a landscape plan, or monitor your impact. Well, look no further!
Join us for an exciting event where we present to you the 4 Returns Guidebook: a guiding resource for holistic landscape restoration.
Over the past decade, Commonland worked together with partners worldwide, gaining valuable insights. One pivotal lesson we’ve learned is that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to landscape restoration, as every landscape and community is unique. However, there are many insights and tools that can help guide the process towards a healthy landscape. Learning about these and sharing what we know can boost landscape restoration efforts. That’s why we made the 4 Returns guidebook – to accelerate our common mission of making landscape restoration the new norm. We’d love for you to join us on this journey!
- Discover the key features of the 4 Returns Guidebook
- Get inspired by stories and insights from around the world related to the ten principles outlined in the guidebook.
- Explore the guidebook’s content and potential use for your restoration challenges and questions.
- Share your thoughts and discoveries from the guidebook.
- Learn how you can continue to participate, share your experiences, and contribute to the guidebook’s quality and growth.
For whom is this event intended?
We welcome a diverse audience of practitioners and enthusiasts of holistic landscape restoration to this guidebook launch. Together, we have the power to make a lasting impact and forge a healthier, more sustainable future. So if you are curious about how this 4 Returns Guidebook can benefit your work and how you can contribute to it, we hope to see you there!
Sign up here, and save the date of October 26th. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
We also welcome you to start exploring the 4 Returns Guidebook