Join the Landscape Finance Lab and FAO’s Finance for Forest and Landscape Restoration Mechanism’s Community of Practice for the third Learning Challenge in our series of bitesized training and peer learning opportunities for restoration practitioners.
📅 28 February to 16 March 2023
Over the course of 3 weeks we’ll be exploring the theme of ‘Private sector engagement in landscapes and development of bankable business plans’. Sessions will include:
- 28 Feb: Introduction to the role of the private sector in landscapes (Webinar, 60min)
- 2 Mar: Stakeholder mapping (Deep Dive with interactive elements, 60min)
- 9 Mar: Building bankable business plans (Masterclass, 90min)
- 10 Mar: Spotlight on FAO’s new bankable business plans e-course (Self-paced)
- 16 Mar: Investor Marketplace (Interactive discussion and pitches with panel of investors, 70min)
Register through the link to receive info and be kept up to date. Hope to see you then!