Within the framework of the World Tourism Day 2020, The TUI Care Foundation has launched a weekly Web Series, in which experts and field practitioners will engage in dynamic discussions about the latest trends in areas ranging from single-use plastics and social entrepreneurship, to regenerative agriculture and education. Together, we will showcase how the tourism industry is already positively improving livelihoods in destinations around the world and will explore opportunities that exist to multiply the impact of tourism in development work.
Are you passionate about any of these topics? Do you want to learn more about them or understand how tourism plays a role in it? Do you have knowledge and know-how to share with us because you are already working in the field of sustainable tourism and development? Whatever your reasons are, we will be happy to have you on board during these public, online and hand-on sessions.
You can choose from seven different panels and topics:
- 28 September, 14:00-15:00 CET: Tourism Foundations in focus
- 6 October 15:00 – 16:00 CET, Reducing single-use plastics in development work
- 13 October 15:00 – 16:00 CETSocial entrepreneurship and technology
- 20 October: Social inclusion of indigenous communities
- 27 October: Tourism and regenerative agriculture
- 3 November: The power of tourism education
- 10 November: Digital transformation in development
Save the date!