The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and partners have the pleasure of introducing you to the first-of-its-kind private sector focused nature conservation accelerator fund, intended to create a scalable pipeline of investments rooted in nature-based solutions. The Nature+ Accelerator Fund provides measurable, science-based, conservation and social benefits while delivering financial returns for investors, and effectively supporting a new natural capital asset class.
Joining IUCN’s panel to discuss closing the financial gap in conservation are the Global Environment Facility (GEF) who support the Accelerator as an anchor investor, Mirova who structure and operate the Accelerator, and the Coalition for Private Investment in Conservation (CPIC) who provide investment blueprints.
• Stewart Maginnis, Global Director of Nature-based Solutions Group, IUCN
• Gustavo Fonseca, Director of Programmes, GEF
• Edit Kiss, Investment and Development Director, Mirova Natural Capital
• Avril Benchimol, Senior Financial Specialist, GEF
• Elmedina Krilosevic, Programme Manager, Forest Conservation Programme, IUCN
• John Tobin-de la Puente, Professor of Practice of Corporate Sustainability, Cornell University
• Vincent Gradt, Managing Director, Mirova Natural Capital
Moderated by: Andrew W. Mitchell, Equilibrium Futures