Learning the Six Soil Health Principles, the Four Ecosystem Processes, and the Three Rules of Adaptive Stewardship are crucial first steps to initiating regenerative agriculture on your farm or ranch. However, how you practically implement those principles and rules is another matter. In this webinar we will provide some very practical and achievable steps for starting, and continuing, your journey into regenerative agriculture and adaptive stewardship.
Questions we will address include:
- What are the best baseline measurements to track?
- How do you know if you are making progress?
- How can you implement these steps and still maintain profitability?
- Where can you strategically cut inputs, equipment costs and reliance on products and services, while realizing improvement in both productivity and net margins?
- Gabe Brown & Dr. Allen Williams