Join some of the world’s powerhouses in Regenerative Ag for a unique and dynamic 5-day opportunity.
Discover how you can regenerate your land resources through practical and theoretical immersive. This is essential training for food producers seeking a more profitable, productive and regenerative approach. Guaranteed to give you new insights and tools:
- Pest and disease management
- Optimising water and carbon cycles
- Human health
- Overcoming your land’s biggest drags on performance
- Action plans
- Day 5: optional field day, visual assessments for plant and soil health
Nicole Masters & Graeme Sait
Also including other outstanding regenerative ag guest speakers:
- Loren Poncia - Stemple Creek Ranch, California - Sheep and Beef and Composting
- Peter Barrett - Linnburn Station, Ranfurly - Cover crop specialist, Sheep & Beef
- Grant Sims - Pine Grove, Victoria No-Till Chairman, cropping, cover crops & more
Cost DetailsEarly Bird Rate: $1055.00 [$875pp* for 4 day course plus $180 for the field day] *Available until 30th November 2019.
Regular Rate: $975 and $250 for field day.
Discounted rates for farmers and growers. Please email or post your completed registration form, along with payment details or cheque to Michelle Pollock (firstname.lastname@example.org) 88 Kimihia Road, Huntly 3700
Workbook, Lunch and hot drinks included.