The key to resilient farm businesses is based on our soils. In this one day workshop we will explore the impacts we can have to regenerate our land, produce great livestock and improve farm profit. Using regenerative grazing and other tools from our regeneration tool box we can make immediate and lasting changes to improve our land and our business.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Holistic decision making and focusing our decisions to make immediate impact in our business
- What sustains us and how we use grazing to improve the processes that underpin our production systems
- How we manage within a complex environment and life
- Understand the three questions of grazing management and applying regenerative planned grazing as a tool to develop soils, pastures and profits.
- Creating more profit from your farm using grazing management