Create your own farm plan in the world’s leading online farm planning course. Starting in October 2019, plan your own farm over 13 weeks of live and interactive webinars, Q&A’s, forums and reviews — led by Darren J. Doherty within the Regrarians® Workplace, you get the support of many of the world’s leading regenerative agriculture practitioners.
Cost DetailsOR USD$85/month through the 'Book Now' link
- 12 months Regrarians Planner level Membership
- 13 week REX Farm Planning Program (minimum 1-2 per year)
- 1 mentorship hour with Darren J. Doherty
- Regrarians eHandbook Chapters 1-10
- Week 1 - Using the Regrarians Platform® Farm Planning Process
- Week 2 - Holistic Context® for Farm Planning
- Week 3 - Holistic Context® Development
- Week 4 - Farm Map & The Keyline® Plan
- Week 5 - #2Geography - Site Analysis
- Week 6 - #3Water Layer
- Week 7 - #4Access Layer
- Week 8 - #5Forestry Layer
- Week 9 - #6Buildings Layer
- Week 10 - #7Fencing Layer
- Week 11 - #8Soils Layer
- Week 12 - #9Economy Layer
- Week 13 - #10Energy
The REX does not promise all things to all people, it is founded on reality and accordingly we want you to consider the following questions:
DO YOU WANT?
- To create a farm plan that will work for where you are and where you and your family are at?
- To work in building that farm plan whilst being supported by an experienced and the world-leading Regrarians Workplace led by Regrarians Darren J. Doherty?
- To have a per project/site membership fee so that you and your family and team can join in and collaborate all the way without breaking the bank?
- To become a Regrarians Planner level member where you can enjoy ongoing support post-REX
- To get continued access to the professional ‘Regrarians Workplace’ of producers and planners — including participants from all of our previous REX programs?
- A completely live & interactive farm planning training?
- And you get to work on your own project all the way through!