Like thousands of graduates before you, the seven-day RCS Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School will empower you to build a profitable, regenerative mixed farming business, so you and your family can continue to enjoy your life on the land.
Everything in agriculture is interconnected – land, soil, production, business and people. Therefore, nothing in our school is treated in isolation. We cover each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
You will leave knowing how to:
- Profitably leave your land in better condition
- Reduce inputs and maximize soil health and production
- Manage climate variability and become more resilient to extremes
- Manage the economics of your business
- Build your farm’s ecological health
- Reduce overheads
- Reduce risk
- Understand and use key reports and financial indicators to identify your true financial position
- Develop flexibility between cropping and grazing depending on season and commodity prices
- Increase ground cover and water utilization
- Control and manage your business
Pricing varies so please call us to discuss. Full rate is $4,400 (inc. GST), however substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months prior to event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink™ members.
The course fee includes;
- Pre-course material
- The course manual
- All necessary stationery
- Ongoing access to online tools
- All-day catering and two dinners
- Facilitation by a world-class presenter
- All field trip expenses and,
- 6 months complimentary access to the online Farmers Guide to Ruminant Nutrition home study pack.