The GrazingforProfit™ School is Australia’s longest running business school for the grazing industry. With over 5,500 graduates it is also the most attended management school conducted in rural Australia.
The school provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations and ways of taking control of your business by working in-sync with your resources.
The program deals with each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
The Grazing for Profit™ School will empower you to:
- Define where your business is going
- Control and manage your business
- Identify the ‘dead wood’ in your business
- Learn strategies to manage for and recover from drought
- Reduce overheads
- Improve stock health and performance
- Increase ground cover and water utilization
- Increase carrying capacity
- Strengthen family communications
- Use your time more effectively
- Understand the economics of your business
- Build strong business relationships
Cost DetailsPricing varies so please call us to discuss. Full rate is $4,400 (inc. GST), however substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months prior to event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink™ members.
The course fee includes;
- Pre-course material
- The course manual
- All necessary stationery
- Ongoing access to online tools
- All-day catering and two dinners
- Facilitation by a world-class presenter
- All field trip expenses and,
- 6 months complimentary access to the online Farmers Guide to Ruminant Nutrition home study pack