Vibrant Farm, founded in 2020, is a four-season farm growing produce and nursery plants under certification with Certified Naturally Grown. We offer a CSA Member Balance program that allows anyone to purchase credit with our farm at a discount and shop for what they want when they want – at any of our locations. Our specialties include greens of all types, fresh root vegetables, and unique culinary herbs and you can see what’s available for the market through our website (www.vibrant.farm).
Vibrant Farm is a four-season farm in Bantam, CT growing specialty produce and garden starts. We sell directly to our customers and commercial accounts.
Job Title(s): Farm Hand, part-time.
- 1 opener
- 1 harvest, wash, pack
Opener: assist in opening up greenhouse and performing morning chores including watering, seeding, nutrient management, other production-oriented tasks. Part-time, mornings, flexible days, semi-flexible hours
Harvest, Wash, Pack: Assist in the harvest, washing, and packing processes of field crops and microgreens for our various markets and customers. Part-time with opportunities for more hours. Flexible days & hours – ideally one day Mon or Tues, and one or two days Wed-Fri to start.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Punctual, considerate, enthusiastic, positive, consistent, mindful
- Preferred experience/connection with the natural world, work with hands & mind
Pay & Benefits:
- $15-$20/hr based on experience and/or productivity
- Share in Farmer Gleanings
- Participate in a team dedicated to craft farming and our community
- Catered experience with support based on your needs and goals
Phone: (860) 266-1918