LandVision Ltd is an independent and progressive land management consultancy company that works with farmers throughout the country to manage their land in a more sustainable and profitable way.
We need a Land Management Consultant who:
- Has a tertiary qualification in agricultural science, soils or earth sciences.
- Understands sustainable land management practices, land resources and farming systems.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is self-motivated and proactive.
- Is keen to work alongside our team to provide an outstanding service to clients.
The location is Whanganui and will operate throughout the lower North Island. You would be undertaking soil and LUC mapping, sustainable whole farm planning, nutrient budgeting and erosion control programmes. The position provides the opportunity to further develop skills in a flexible working environment.Apply via Regen Farming News →
Phone: 021 526478