EcoAgriculture Partners is hiring a Communications Manager or Senior Communications Manager to join our committed team as soon as possible. The Manager will conduct communication activities both for the 1000 Landscapes for 1 Billion People Initiative (1000L) and for EcoAgriculture Partners’ other programs. We seek to hire a highly motivated individual who has strategic communication experience, has worked in multi-stakeholder environments, is creative, articulate, and who has strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be an effective team worker while simultaneously being adept at working independently to manage multiple, complex tasks. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
The Communications Manager or Senior Communications Manager will report to the President and CEO of EcoAgriculture Partners, and will work closely with the EcoAg and 1000L teams.
– Play a lead role in developing 1000L’s communications and outreach strategy;
– Lead and coordinate the 1000L Communications Committee composed of communication professionals representing the various partners of 1000L to assist in the development of a collaborative and well-aligned communications and outreach strategy;
– Prepare and edit written communications materials such as press releases, organizational reports, web postings, and other documents to be disseminated through diverse channels for 1000L and EcoAg;
– Build alignment and agreement on key messaging and outreach among the 1000L partners;
– Develop messaging of complex concepts for diverse audiences;
– Further develop and maintain the 1000L website;
– Further develop the 1000L brand;
– Ensure widespread dissemination of 1000L and EcoAg materials;
– Coordinate and maintain social media for 1000L and EcoAg; and
– Travel for up to 20% time post covid.