Cambisol is a small environmental consultancy firm with a strong connection to Wageningen University (NL) and Padova University (IT).
I am enjoying to be part of the movement to restore the degraded lands of the planet and revive these into green and lush areas.
The last years I have been active in the field of landscape restoration with main focus at:
Digging, Design and Mapping
I can tell you much more, but I suggest we in person and enjoy a cup of coffee. Alternatively, check out the website to learn more!
Examples of activities:
- 3D drone mapping of vineyards to model erosion and analyze the effects of water harvesting techniques
- Developing and testing anti-erosion tools, like the Ecosystem Kickstarter;
- Designing a plan of restoration for a nature reserve in Italy;
- Creating interactive and attractive maps;
- Developing visualizations of restoration plans;
- Creating (super)high resolution elevation models for multiple land users in NL and Italy;
- Mapping effects of erosion and the potential effects of soil & water conservation measures;
- Setting up and executing training, and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL).