Restor has created a tool that allows you to analyze the restoration potential of an area as well as monitor and manage restoration projects.
You can draw a polygon around a site of interest and get insights on:
- Local plant species and their characteristics,
- Current and potential soil carbon,
- And other variables like land cover patterns, soil pH, and annual rainfall.
You can also
- add your own photos, data files, and notes.
- Monitor site change over time with best-in-class satellite imagery.