Founded in 2015, Impact Seed is WA’s leading market builder for impact investment, measurement and social enterprise. We are in the business of systems-change finance and entrepreneurship. Network connectors and builders supporting policy advocacy with government, developers and co-managers of the $20M WA Impact Fund which invests in regenerative agriculture, social enterprise and purpose drive community ventures.
Impact Seed builds both market supply and demand for impact investment with not-for-profits, social entrepreneurs, government, corporates, institutional investors, foundations and family offices. We have three key areas of work:
- Origination and deal sourcing for impact investors,
- Assisting impact businesses with raising capital,
- Impact investment management.
Impact Measurement and Management
- Measurement and evaluation,
- Development of Impact Management Strategy (IMS),
- Verification and ‘audits’,
- Impact communication,
- Fit-for-purpose strategic impact frameworks.
Impact Business Consulting
- Incubation and capacity building for new purpose-driven social and environmental impact enterprises,
- Helping existing businesses to transition into impact,
- Certified B-Lab B Consultant.